30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in MAX GREEN ’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, MAX GREEN refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
How do I return an item?
- Please reach out to MAX GREEN customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and providethe screenshot to confirm the order number.
- MAX GREEN support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
- For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to MAX GREENwith the following information:
1) Name of the courier
2) Tracking number
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
MAX GREEN would cover 2 year warranty for all EV Charging Cable. 1 year warranty for all EV Chargers and EV Accessories. Please reach out our customer support if you found any issues with your orders.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase(screenshot)
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required(photos and videos)
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
*** For defective items that MAX GREEN needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to MAX GREEN or if the defective item is not returned.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating improperly)